OSHA 30 Hour Online Training Courses
In only four days, you can get your OSHA 30 Hour Online Training completed from the comfort of your home or work. The course is available for you whether you work in General Industry or in the Construction Industry. All of our courses have been reviewed by OSHA and accepted in all 50 states. This affords you the greatest amount of transferability available! Take a look at these features of training with us:
- Our OSHA 30 Online Courses are reviewed and accepted by OSHA for All 50 States.
- Log in and out to train at your own pace – your course is available 24/7.
- You have 180 days to complete your course.
- Download your temporary certificate of completion when finished.
- OSHA outreach wallet card will be mailed to you in 6-8 weeks (Yes, it’s the same card that is issued for live OSHA courses).
- Optional Study Materials – this course is designed as a self-contained course, However, you also get a FREE PDF study guide that you can print for use as a companion to your online OSHA course
- Group discount rates available if registering five (5) or more trainees. Corporate billing accounts also available. To take advantage of group discounts or to set up a corporate billing account, please call us at 1-866-442-6742 or Contact Us to get set up
OSHA 30 Hour Online Training Construction Course
The OSHA 30 Hour Online Training course for the Construction Industry has been designed to present all the material to prepare a supervisory-level safety professional to identify and prevent safety hazards at the Construction job site. For full details, course description, objectives and benefits of the OSHA 30 Hour Online Training Construction course, please visit our course page here.
OSHA 30 Hour Online Training General Industry Course
The OSHA 30 Hour Online Training course for General Industry, organizes and presents material covered in 29 CFR 1910 to safety leader professionals not involved in the Construction Industry. This includes industries such as health care, manufacturing, distribution, public schools, universities and governmental agencies. To review the course description, objectives and benefits of the OSHA 30 Hour Online Training course for General Industry, please visit our course page here.